Sunday, May 1, 2011

Magic art online :)



Scribbler too is an awesome online drawing tool I stumbled across. It has the ability to turn any basic doodle into an impressive work of art!
It makes weird and crazy drawings but it is very addictive!

To make your own effective awesome art works visit:

http://www.zefrank.com/scribbler/scribblertoo/

I recommend it!!!

Have fun!

keep smiling :)





I also included some examples for you! I would love to see some of your art! :)
























4 comments:

  1. You would like this:

    sketchswap.com

    Go on. Try it. I dare you...

    Peas out :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really good! I'll try this... when I have time =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very nice! My hands are actually itching to make doodles already, thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it :) It actually makes my drawings look awesome!
    Hahhaha
    And no problem :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, please leave feedback :D