Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sorry for procrastinating!

It's true what they say about blogs, most bloggers start out all enthusiastic but almost all blogs end up abandoned and forgotten :(
I am determined not to let that happen!
So I am apologising now for the long time since I have posted! It is very slack of me :( I always say yes I am going to post a post today but I always find some other work to do and I think 'well that's okay because I'll post tomorrow, it's only one day'.
But then that day turns into a week and that week a month and I realise I haven't posted since May D:
So I thought I would update you on what has happened since I haven't posted!
♦ I had a birthday! (yay)
♦ I got a new lap top (macbook, yay)
err...
♦I went on a holiday...
Um really not much else... hahaha I don't really have a good excuse for not posting but I promise I will make up for it especially with my new mac now! :D
So good bye for now C: Hope fully you will hear from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, please leave feedback :D