Saturday, July 30, 2011

YouTube clips that make me smile (or laugh)

The first clip I would like to share is probably one that most of you have watched before, but it never fails to make me smile! If you haven't watched many (or any) of nigahiga's other videos I highly recommend watching them! If you ever need a laugh you can't go past nigahiga! Some of my other favourites of his clips include; the ShamWOOHOO!, the snuggo and best dance crew.


The second clip is from my favourite Vlogger of all time, Charlie McDonnell (or known as Charlieissocoollike on YouTube). Charlie is a British video blogger and musician who has some of the most hilarious YouTube clips ever. Check out some of his other clips or subscribe to his channel!

Firstly, if you haven't seen the original adorable video of the talking twin babies I recommend watching it://youtu.be/_JmA2ClUvUY
Brock's dubs are hilarious parodies of songs, videos or events (such as the royal wedding) His videos first became famous after his parody lip dub of Rebecca Black's Friday. He has many other funny clips to make you laugh uncontrollably, check out his channel (especially his My Jeans and Friday dubs)
Thank you! Hope at least one of these clips made you smile!
P.s. here's one last clip I couldn't help sharing!

Keep smiling :D

1 comment:

Leave a comment, please leave feedback :D